Chase AARP® Credit Card’s $200 Cash Back Promotion is back and NOT-targeted, so if you are eligible, all you have to do is spend $500 within the first 3 months of account opening to get this promotion.
With this card, you should expect 3% cash back on purchases at restaurants as well as gas stations and 1% cash back on all other purchases. There’s no earning caps and rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Commuting and eating out can rake you quite the rewards with this card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
- Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
Chase AARP Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Cash Back
- Spending Requirement: $500 in purchases within 3 months
- Best Feature: $200 cash back
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Maximize your spending with 3% cash back on restaurants and gas stations with no rewards cap or expiration whatsoever
Chase AARP Credit Card Features:
- Receive 3% cash back spent at restaurants
- Receive 3% cash back spent at gas stations
- Receive 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No earning caps and rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Balance transfer fee is a standard 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
The Chase AARP® Credit Card is offering $200 in cash back when you make the necessary $500 in spend within the first 3 months of account opening. It’s definitely worth a try to get your hands on this bonus considering it’s been since 2015 that we’ve received a bonus as high as this. I especially recommend the card for the 3% categories and no annual fee attached. Find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|