Current residents of Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin can now enjoy a $50 bonus from Advia Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. For those who are interested in obtaining some extra pocket change, simply fill out the referral form online with both you and your friend’s information. Once you have done so, the bank will email your referral regarding account qualifications. After all the qualifications are met, you will be rewarded with the bonus! If you are interested in this promotion, please head on over to your local branch as soon as you can and obtain your bonus!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Advia Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL, MI, WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee:
- Keep your account open and with qualifying balances for at least 90 days to earn the bonus
Advia Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Fill out the referral form
- Have your referral meet one of the following:
- Advantage Plus Checking: (checking with direct deposit of $400 or more each month, 5+ debit card purchases each month and 1+ login to online or mobile banking each month)
- e-Checking: (checking with e-Statements, + online/mobile banking and 15+ debit card purchases each month)
- Aggregate deposits held of $10,000 or more
- Aggregate personal loans of $5,000 or more (includes personal term loans, mortgage and Home Equity with outstanding balance owed; excludes credit cards and other personal lines of credit)
Advia Credit Union Fine Print:
- Account must be in good standing
- Advantage Rewards bonus payouts will be paid via deposit into the Primary Savings of both referring (current) and qualifying new (referred) member no more than 45 days following new account recorded as meeting stated criteria of any Advantage Relationship
Advia Credit Union Eligibility:
- You can join Advia Credit Union if you live, work, worship, or attend school in:
- The lower peninsula of Michigan
- Wisconsin counties of Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, and Waukesha;
- Winnebago County, Illinois.
Finding a new banking account to fit your every need can be quite a hassle. With endless options out there, it’s hard to select one account that best fits you. However, stress no more! Advia Credit Union has the perfect account for you! When you sign up for a new account, you not only receive your attractive bonus, but you also get to be a part of a financial institution that helps individuals, families and businesses protect and grow the financial future you deserve and the quality of life we all cherish. However, if you are currently ineligible for this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referral for all your banking necessities!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|