Those in the market for a exceptional mortgage loan that’s affordable and transparent… Then the AimLoan 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage might be the better option for you. The interest rate and monthly payments remain constant giving this product the lowest risk possible for consumers. Keep in mind that 30 year is the longest term available and will be the lowest monthly payment of any of the fixed rate programs. A 30 year mortgage rate is only intended for those looking to stay in that house for a long time.
Editor’s Note: Rates may fluctuate between 3.919% to 4.040% APR. AimLoan generally gives the best available APR on the market currently, but it’s still worth watching your APR closely. Also keep in mind that the data used to calculate your credit score doesn’t include any mortgage or auto loan credit inquiries that are made within the 30 days prior to the score being calculated
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: APR affects the payments. Expect your payments to range from $764 to $787 a month.
- Monthly Fee: No maintenance fees
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days.
AimLoan Basic Requirements:
- Lenders usually look at your credit score and credit history to determine whether you are responsible enough to repay
- If your credit score is not 720 or better, you can still get approved but might not qualify for today’s lowest rates. (3.919%)
- FICO scores below 620 will not be approved
- Requires Information on Current Employment.
- Job History: The longevity of your employment at one job does make you look better in terms of responsibility.
- Requires that your total monthly debt including car loans, credit card bills, and student loans be no more than 38-43 percent of your gross monthly income. (depending on program)
How It Works:
- Select the Loan Length that you need with AimLoans and click “Apply Now” .
- You want to keep the Basic Requirements above in mind prior to submitting.
- Be sure to check your interest rate and available loan programs
- If you get approved, you want to lock in your low rate.
- Standard lock period is 30 days. Locking in after 30 days may be a good idea only if your rates are “Volatile.”
- Make sure you evaluate how much cash you can put down and what house you can afford.
- The bigger the Down Payment, the easier your payments are.
- Start living comfortable in your new home. Don’t forget to make the payments and maintenance, etc.!
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans Terms: 10 Year Term, 15 Year Term, 20 Year Term, 30 Year Term.
- Any Term lesser than 10 Years will be considered as an adjustable rate mortgage.
- APR’s range from 3.919% to 4.040% APR.
- Program Guidelines for 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Conforming to $424,100
- Super-Conforming to $636,150
- Jumbo to $1.1M
- Preferred Jumbo 30 Year Fixed
If you’re currently in the market for a new house then here are some things to consider before getting that new mortgage loans. AimLoan offers perhaps the best APR Rate in the market right now with a 30 days standard lock in period with fluctuating APR between 3.919% to 4.040%. It’s necessary to know that 2008-2009’s housing bubble collapse led to a rapid increase in the market price of real property.
If you’re ready to move on from renting an apartment, then here are some things you must prepare yourself for: Try to lock down the lowest APR possible, engage yourself in loan programs, and remember, the bigger the down payment, the lesser your monthly payments will be. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|