Ally Invest is currently offering its users’ trades at $4.95 when you open a Ally Invest Brokerage Account. TradeKing which was acquired by Ally Financial back in 2016 has officially changed its name to Ally Invest and all brokerage accounts have been moved to Ally’s site. Ally Invest offers a low commission of $4.95 on the trading of stocks and exchange-traded funds and a $0.65 contract charge, which is one of the lowest prices. If you’re new to trading, Ally Invest is easy to use and great for beginners with its trading tools and resources, start trading today with the lowest price per trade around!
Ally Invest Trades:
- $495 per Stock Trades
- $0.65 Contract Charge
- $11.45 10 Contract Charge
- $69.95 100 Contract Charge
Ally Invest Trade Information:
- Apply Now!
- Account Type: Ally Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Closing Account Fee: $0
Ally Invest Account Features:
- Flat Stock Trade Fee – $4.95 per trade is one of the lowest prices around
- Customer Service – Offers customer service through the phone, email, and live chat and rates highly
- Research – Brings visuals and interactive analysis into the research experience. The graphs they offer have overlays that identify key points, which makes the experience far more insightful than staring at data.
- Trading Tools – Offers a wide range of tools available for long term investors and active trades. Such as the Options Pricing Calculator, Probability Calculator and more
Ally Invest Pros:
- $0 minimum deposit
- Easy to use Trading Platform
- Investing research and tools
Ally Invest Cons:
- Funding can take up to seven days
- No commission-free ETFs
- No physical branches
If you’re in the market for a new brokerage account, then check out the Ally Invest Account. Get trades for only $4.95 per trade plus $0.65 in contract charge. In addition, enjoy the features they offer, such as trading tools like the Options Pricing Calculator, Probability Calculator and more. With Ally Invest, make the best choices on your trades with their Research Tools, which offers a visual and interactive analysis into the research experience. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of brokerage account bonuses!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|