Buying your first home or even your dream home doesn’t have to be as much of a chore as the public makes it out to be. With American Airline Credit Union, they offer the mortgage lending services necessary for you to grab affordable rates and resources. Whether it be a conventional loan. Whether you’re financing or thinking of a new remodeling project on your home, American Airlines CU offers you just that and even Home Equity loans and Home Equity Line of Credit Loans if necessary.
Editor’s Note: Currently, if you finance your mortgage with American Airline Credit Union, you’ll be able to receive up to 35,000 Connection Points with their VISA Platinum Rewards Credit Card!
American Airlines Credit Union Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days
American Airlines Credit Union Mortgage Options:
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Unique Loans
- Refinancing Loans
- Streamline Refinance
- Home Equity Line of Credit – Access your line of credit when you need it and pay back only what you borrow.
- Texas Home Equity Line of Credit* – Borrow up to 50% of the current value of your home. There is a minimum draw amount for a Texas Home Equity Line of Credit of $4,000.
American Airlines Credit Union Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Honestly didn’t know that American Airline Credit Union offered mortgage services, especially to residents nationwide. American Airlines CU currently has a promotion to where you can get 35,000 Bonus Points when you process a mortgage with them. One thing that I do want to point out is that they do have quite the selection of loan types, more notably their Home Equity Line of Credit loans. Their rates are reasonably low, however we don’t have much data-points as to how their customer service is. If you’ve processed a mortgage with them, we’d really appreciate some intel regarding such. As always, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates, for all of your mortgage and home buying needs!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|