Get your hands on the Platinum Card® from American Express and you can earn yourself a pretty nice 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Now, this is a prestigious card in AmEx credit card product line and it does offer premium perks and benefits that could outweigh the $550 annual fee. This is a solid card for big spenders everywhere. Use your points to book your next trip online for luxury travel benefits at the American Express Travel site, pay for all or part of your flight, book hotels, or pay for vacations!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
Platinum Card from American Express Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 60,000 Membership Rewards® points
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $550
- Bonus Worth: The 60000 Bonus Points is worth about $900 depending on redemption
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap on points and they never expire, so accumulate as much as you can!
Platinum Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
You can get the Platinum Card® from American Express with 60,000 Bonus Points when you make the minimum spending threshold of $5,000 within a given 3 months span. Redeem your points for all your travel purposes. If you travel frequently and you need that extra ounce of luxury, then this card is ideal for you. Membership Rewards points can be used for traveling, dining, merchandise, and more.
I find it attractive that this card comes with no foreign transaction fees, and luxurious perks such as access to airline lounges all over the world. If you’re looking to rank up your prestige status… then this card will offer you just that. If you travel frequently and internationally and willing to pay the high annual fee, I highly recommend this card. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|