For those of you looking for an affordable mortgage loan. Check out AmeriSave and check out whether a 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, or even a 5/5 ARM is right for you. You should expect rates as low as 3.930% APR on a 30 Year fixed mortgage and 3.211% APR on a 15 Year fixed mortgage. Keep in mind that a 30 years mortgage is only intended for those willing to stay in that house for that given period of time. If you’re looking at a 5/5 ARM, note that your interest rate will change every 5 years.
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: The given APR will affect the payments you make each month.
- Monthly Fee: No maintenance fees
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days.
- Lenders usually look at your credit score and credit history to determine whether you are responsible enough to repay
- If your credit score is not 720 or better, you can still get approved but might not qualify for today’s lowest rates. (3.919%)
- FICO scores below 600 will not be approved (620 for VA and conventional loans).
- Requires Information on Current Employment.
- Job History: The longevity of your employment at one job does make you look better in terms of responsibility.
- Requires that your total monthly debt including car loans, credit card bills, and student loans be no more than 38-43 percent of your gross monthly income. (depending on program)
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans Terms: Fixed 15 Year Term, Fixed 30 Year Term. ARM 7 Year Term, ARM 5 Year Term, ARM 3 Year Term.
- Any Term lesser than 15 Years will be considered as an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Mortgages backed by the Federal Housing Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs and U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Offers rewards of $250-$4,500 on home purchases or sales completed through a network of affiliated real estate agents.
Getting a new home can be quite strenuous; Finding a reliable lender, going through that tedious mortgage process, getting locked in at a scary rate. It happens, and it’s understandable, but with AmeriSave, you are promised a business model on-par with competitive pricing as well as transparent pricing. There’s no origination fee or application fee, and better yet, they offer rewards of $250-$4,500 on home purchases or sales completed through a network of affiliated real estate agents. Keep in mind that the more discount points you pay, the lower your interest rate. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates and lock in that beautiful rate today!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|