If you are a current resident of Texas, you can now take advantage of a 1.20% APY rate from Amplify Credit Union when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account. For a limited time, you can earn the generous rate on a balance up to $1,000. Once you have provided the easy to acquire opening deposit, you will be able to enjoy the generous rate, all the great account features, as well as having an account that will not harm your credit! If you are on the market for a new account, then I definitely recommend checking out the generous rate the bank is offer. However, I recommend you do so fast, as the rate’s subjected to change!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Amplify CU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.20% APY
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- $10.00 monthly service fee if balance falls below $1,000.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Amplify CU Account Features:
- Minimum deposit of $1,000 to open
- Debit card and ATM access
- Manage your account online, by phone, by Mobile Banking App, or in a branch
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit, available through Amplify’s Mobile Banking App
- Unlimited in-branch transactions and up to 6 additional transactions each month
- Earnings compounded daily and credited monthly
- Funds federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA
Amplify CU Fine Print:
- Must provide the opening deposit
- Federal regulation limits this account to six (6) transfers or withdrawals per month.
- By exceeding the threshold, you may be subject to a fee or account closure.
- Rates subjected to change
- Eligible if you:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Caldwell, or Bastrop Counties
- Immediate family of a member
- A member of Bat Conservation International (BCI)
If you would like to earn a generous rate while still being able to have a new banking experience, then now is your chance! Amplify Credit Union is offering you an attractive rate by simply meeting a few requirements. Additionally, you will have instant access to a range of account features to better your banking experience. However, the rate’s subjected to change. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|