Amplify Credit Union is a reigning financial establishment in the Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties of Texas with a central headquarter located in Austin, Texas. They offer Fixed-Rate Mortgages from 15 to 30 years, Adjustable-Rate Mortgage and Refinancing your Mortgage with Fixed and ARM available. The mortgage process is fast and simple from your mortgage list to submitting your final documents on top of a widely low-loan rate.
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Texas
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 45 to 60 days
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Types:
- Fixed Rate Loans:
- 15 and 30 Year terms available
- Interest rates and monthly payments never change throughout the term of your loan
- Adjustable-Rate Loans (ARMS):
- Interest rate may change periodically during the loan term
- Your monthly payment may increase or decrease based on interest rate changes
- Refinance Your Loans:
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates available
- If Primary Mortgage Insurance (PMI) was required on your mortgage purchase, you may be able to refinance without PMI if you now have at least 20% equity in the property
- Looking to take out a loan against the equity you’ve acquired?
How To Lock In Amplify CU Mortgage Rate:
- Mortgage Check List – Gathering these mortgage documents now will help save you time throughout the mortgage loan process.
- Get Pre-Qualified – Having your mortgage financing in order will help make your mortgage offer stronger against other bidders.
- Find Your Dream Home – Select your Texas dream property and make an offer! Click here to search for Texas properties in your area.
- Submit Your Final Documents – Check your mortgage loan status to see if any additional documents are needed and prepare for your loan to fund.
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Amplify Credit Union offers a vague suite of loan types, however they do offer an attractively low-rate on your mortgages and with tons of tools; Mortgage calculator, ‘How much House can you afford?’ simulator, prequalifications, educational resources on what you should know before buying a house as well as tips for successful financing, there’s tons of ways for you to stay ahead of your mortgage process. Again, I reiterate that having the necessary documents and validation information would make the mortgage process go so much more smoothly. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|