Fifth Third currently sent out targeted offers via email regarding their TRIO Credit Card. You should expect two offers from this, if you were targeted of course, and it’s either one or the other. You could earn $450 after making a spending threshold of $2,500 within the first 3 months. Remember that cash back earning is as followed: 3% on restaurants, 2% on gas, groceries and drug stores (up to $1,500 spend per quarter)
Editor’s Note: To qualify, you’ll need to live in the qualifying states of OH, KY, GA, FL, NC, IL, MI, WI, IN, WV. Offer is Targeted, YMMV.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $450 Bonus
- Spending Requirement: $450 after $2,500 in spend
- Best Feature: 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Keep in mind that Fifth Third pulls strictly from Transunion
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Features:
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles
- 3% cash back at restaurants
- 2% cash back on gas and at grocery and drug stores, up to $1,500 spend per quarter in these combined purchase categories
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Cell Phone Protection (must pay your monthly wireless cellular telephone bills each month)
- Mastercard world benefits
- Zero Liability: protects you against unauthorized purchases.
- Chip Technology: This card is chip-enabled and offers advanced security & better fraud protection for all your in-store purchases.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: If someone steals your identity, you’ll get resolution service assistance to help restore you to the good standing that you had prior to the violation.
Check out this Fifth Third Bank TRIO MasterCard bonus offer today. Standard bonus is $100 so $450 is a huge step-up and attractive enough for me to recommend anyone that was targeted to take advantage of. Definitely worth it for the sign-up, can’t really say for sure about having this card in your wallet long-term since there are cards out there with better rewards structure: Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express or Fidelity’s 2% Credit Card. Find more credit cards with our complete list of Credit Card Promotions, for all of your credit necessities!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|