Get your hands on the NEA Credit Card with Rewards Credit Card from Bank of America and you can get yourself a $100 Statement Credit Bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases; points are unlimited with no blackout dates on travel. On top of that, NEA Members are offered a low introductory APR period of 0% for 12 months. Apply for the NEA Credit Card with Rewards—you’ll appreciate the NEA difference.
Editor’s Note: Bank of America does combine multiple applications into one singular hard inquiry.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Bank of America NEA Credit Card With Rewards Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $100 cash rewards bonus
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $500 in purchases within first 3 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You can get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account! With the relationship bonus accomplished, you could get an effective 5.25% cash back on gas and 3.5% at wholesale clubs like Costco.
Bank of America NEA Credit Card With Rewards Features:
- $100 Statement Credit after you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- Choice of cash, gift card or travel rewards: Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases; points are unlimited with no blackout dates on travel.
- Low Introductory APR offer for NEA members.
- Museums on Us®: Free admission to 150+ museums on the first weekend of every month
NEA Credit Card with Rewards Pros:
- No annual fee
NEA Credit Card with Rewards Cons:
- Rewards structure is a stagnant 1 point for every $1 spent basis
Note that this card is for people with fair credit, looking for the advantage of increasing their credit score/credit history. With the Bank of America NEA Credit Card With Rewards, you will be able to get $100 in Statement Credit after you make $500 in necessary spending within the first 3 months of account opening. The rewards structure is stagnant in any case with a 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases basis. If you’re looking for a better low-interest card, you may want to check out the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard. Be sure to check out our complete list of Bank of America Credit Card Promotions as well as our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|