Barclaycard now has a new offer with its AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard offering 40,000 bonus points when you make a single purchase within the first 90 days of account opening. This is a super simple bonus to earn, considering you don’t have to spend much to earn it. If you have trouble meeting the spending requirements of some cards and can’t earn the bonuses they offer, this card is perfect because all you have to do is make one single purchase. If you’re interested in this bonus, keep on reading to see what else this card has to offer.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Barclaycard® CashForward World MasterCard
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Make one purchase within the first three months of account opening
- Annual Fee: $95
- Bonus Worth: $400
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: This is a really easy bonus to earn, so definitely take advantage of it.
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Features:
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you make a single purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Reduce mileage rewards
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- $95 annual fee is not waived
With an AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard, you could earn yourself an easy 40,000 Bonus Points just for making one purchase within a 3 months span. There is, however, an annual fee of $95 that is not waived, putting a damper on this card’s bonus a bit. Regardless, if you are a frequent flyer be sure to check this card out because you can earn a lot of bonus points easily. This card is tailored for those who travel often, so it has many useful benefits. It includes features like a 5% annual mile bonus and 2X points back on American Airline purchases. If this isn’t what you’re looking for then check out our complete list of Chase Credit Cards as well as our Credit Card Promotions!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|