When you sign up for the BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking account, you’ll gain access to premium features like complimentary online banking, mobile banking, unlimited in-branch banking, and tiered interest rates. The account also provides you with free premium checks, rebates for ATM fees charged by other banks, and 44,000 BBVA Compass and Allpoint® ATMs across the U.S. Set up your account today with only $25! And find more offers from BBVA on our list of BBVA Compass Bonuses.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI.
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull (TransUnion)
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300 (cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the $15 monthly fee by meeting any of the following requirements:
- Maintain an average daily collected balance of at least $5,000 in your BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking account
- Maintain a combined average daily collected balance of at least $5,000 in your BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking and BBVA Compass ClearChoice Money Market Account
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $7,500 in linked installment loan balances at BBVA Compass
- The primary account holder is enrolled in the BBVA Compass Premier Personal Banking Program and maintains Premier Personal Banking status.
- The primary account holder is a BBVA Compass Global Wealth Client
- Early Termination Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days
How to Open BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking:
- Anyone can open a BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking account online except for residents of AK and HI.
- If you want to open an account in-branch, you must live in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Texas.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA Compass account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking Features:
- No ATM withdrawal fee at 44,000 BBVA Compass and Allpoint® ATMs across the U.S.
- Tiered interest rates on your checking account balance
- No BBVA Compass withdrawal charge when you use other banks’ ATMs, plus two rebates per statement cycle of ATM fees charged by other banks
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking
- FREE customizable alerts
- FREE online and paper statements
- One FREE Visa® Debit Card you can personalize with your favorite photo
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium checks at no charge and 50% off other styles
- Unlimited check writing
- Open with only $25
If you need a new checking account that gives you the chance to earn interest, sign up for the BBVA Compass ClearChoice Premium Checking account. Once you sign up, you can easily manage your account through online banking, mobile banking, or unlimited in-branch banking. Plus, this account is available nationwide (except for AK and HI)! If you want to check out a different offer, head over to our complete list of Bank Promotions.
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|