Individuals have been getting the Platinum Card® from American Express at an incredibly impressive 100,000 Membership Rewards points via CardMatchTM. Spending requirement reigns at $5,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of card membership.
Sadly, the lifetime language is included in this offer. If you are eligible, this is a great chance for you to get 100,000 MR points on top of Platinum’s prestigious perks including up to $200 Uber Savings annually, $200 in airline fee credit, 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel and 5X on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
- Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
CardMatch American Express Platinum Match Bonus Offer Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 100,000 Membership Rewards® points
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $550
- Bonus Worth: The 100000 Bonus Points can be worth upwards of $1,900 depending on your valuation on MR points.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Lifetime language does apply.
Platinum Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- SPG gold status & Marriott Gold status
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual Fee of $550
- Authorized Platinum cards are $175 for three user, then $175 per Platinum
- Free Authorized Gold users
It’s always a recommendation to check for pre-qualifications towards a new credit card and the best way you can do it is through CardMatchTM. A good sum of individuals have noted that they’ve been qualified for a 100,000 Membership Rewards sign-up bonus just for a $5,000 in spending within a set 3 months span. This is an absolutely superb bonus and perhaps the best that it gets for the Platinum, however, the once per lifetime language does apply, so eligibility is only available to those who’ve never had the platinum card. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|