Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Once you deposit $25 or more at account opening and set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account within 60 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days. You can take advantage of this offer by having a coupon emailed to you then bring it to your nearest Chase branch and open your account. The offer ends January 18, 2018 so sign up today!
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Review
- Learn More
- Account Type: Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Nationwide but must open account at a local branch.
- Expiration Date: 01/18/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Avoid Monthly Service Fee: The $25 service monthly fee can be waived with a daily balance of $15,000+ or automatic payments linked to a qualifying Chase first mortgage
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for at least 6 months
Chase Premier Checking Requirement
- From the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM offer page, enter your email address to receive a coupon then bring your coupon to a Chase branch near you to open you account.
- Within 60 days of account opening, make your first direct deposit into the account.
- The $300 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of making your initial direct deposit.
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account Features
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit
- Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with our Chase Mobile® app.
Waiving the $25 Monthly Fee
To waive the monthly fee, you must do one at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
Opening a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM provides you with numerous benefits and the bonus is a great deal to take advantage of if you can waive the monthly fee. The Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT, which will hurt the total bonus depending on your tax rate. Keep in mind that you must have the account open for at least 6 months to receive the bonus. See our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!