Current targeted offer for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card stands at 80,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first three months the account is open on top of 5,000 additional Bonus Points after you add your first authorized user that makes his/her first purchase within a 3 months time span.
With this card, you should expect a rewarding free anniversary night bonus as well as the opportunity to earn 5 points per $1 spent at IHG Hotels and 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants all under a low $49 annual fee, waived for the first year.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Barclaycard® CashForward World MasterCard
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 80,000 Bonus Points + 5,000 Bonus
- Spending Requirement: Spend $2,000 in the first three months the account is open
- Annual Fee: $0 for first year, then $49
- Bonus Worth: Valuing the hotels at $50 a night including taxes, you’d be getting $800 value from 80,000 points. Including the 5,000 Bonus, we estimate this promotion is worth about $850.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: The value of points are lower than other cards, so I recommend only using this card for your IHG stays.
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Features:
- Get 80,000 Bonus Points and a 5,000 Bonus after making a spending $2,000 within 3 months + add an AU
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,900 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
- Keep in mind that Chase will subject you to a stricter approval rule as of 2016. If you’re opening a card and you’re 5 cards deep from any bank in the past 24 months, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll get approved for most of Chase’s Cards.
How To Get IHG 80,000 Bonus:
- Visit the Chase Credit Card Landing page and click on Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Card.
- Proceed to clicking into the landing page and then click into the application page.
- Apply for the card and spend at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening to receive the 80,000 bonus points
- Earn the additional 5,000 bonus points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first three months from account opening.
IHG Rewards Pros:
- Impressive Point Accumulation and Sign-up Bonus
- 80,000 Points – A chance to earn up to 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of the account opening. The reward nights range from 10,000 points to 50,000 points. Thus the 80,000 points can easily be redeemed for 8 nights at a lower tier hotel.
- Earn an additional 5,000 Points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first three months from account opening.
- 5 points – Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at a stay at IHG hotels. There are no blackout dates when redeeming for hotel stays
IHG Rewards Cons:
- Travel Redemption can be quite bothersome
- Point earning is terrible for daily spending
IHG Eligible Properties:
IHG hotel brand properties include:
- Candlewood Suites
- Crowne Plaza
- EVEN Hotels
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Resorts
- Hotel Indigo
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Staybridge Suites
With an IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card, you could earn yourself an attractive 80,000 Bonus Points + a 5,000 Bonus Points just for accomplishing the minimum spend of $1,000 within a 3 months span and adding an AU. Authorized User must make the first purchase requirement within 3 months. There is an annual fee of $49 which is thankfully waived for the first year and quite frankly, the annual anniversary free night alone compensates for the AF. Considering that you can stay at budget-friendly chains like Holiday Inn, or discounted IHG PointBreaks hotels for 5,000 points per night; this could be very valuable. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Chase Credit Cards as well as our Credit Card Promotions !
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|