Chase Private Client Professionals
Chase Private Client is a great service for high income Chase Bank customers in need of premium banking services and investment advice. When you join this program, you will receive personalized attention and advice from a dedicated team that can help you meet your financial goals. This dedicated team will be led by your Private Client Banker and J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor. With the help of these professionals, you can utilize Concierge Banking from Chase as well as the expertise and investment capabilities of J.P. Morgan.
As a Chase Private Client, you can use your Private Client Banker to help guide you through premium banking solutions with priority service. You can even use the banker to connect with other experts who specialize in mortgage and business banking needs. Your J. P. Morgan Private Client Advisor develops a personal relationship with you in order to help you balance your immediate financial needs with your long term goals, such as retirement. He or she works to develop an investment strategy that is managed to your preferred level of risk and tells you about market and economic trends that may have an impact on you.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Qualification for CPC:
Chase Private Client will need to hold a deposit account, either checking or savings. You will also need an average daily balance of $250,000 or more in combinations of deposits and investments. Now, there is a $100 minimum deposit requirement.
Customers with history with Chase and their personal bankers and CPC bankers already do not have to extend their membership. Due to Chase provisions, CPC bankers do have the extended power to provide their clients CPC Status if deemed necessary.
J.P. Morgan Palladium
Chase Private Clients are also eligible for the J.P. Morgan Palladium card, which comes with exceptional travel rewards and premium benefits and services:
- Chip and Signature technology for ease of travel internationally
- No foreign transaction or cash advance fees; no over-limit or late fees
- J.P. Morgan Concierge service, available anytime, day or night, to assist you with travel, dining reservations, ticket procurement and more
- Rich rewards with two points earned on travel, including airfare, hotels, cruise lines, train tickets, taxis, and more
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs, including The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and United MileagePlus® — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- 33% off Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, a $500 airline ticket only costs 33,333 points.
- Receive 35,000 bonus points once you spend $100,000 and make an additional purchase each account year
- Cardmembers receive complimentary membership to the LOUNGE CLUB™and access to over 350 VIP lounges worldwide
Frequent travelers can really benefit from Chase Private Client because the program helps you make the most out of every trip. You will definitely enjoy access to Private Client Banking Services, a 24/7 U.S.-based service line reserved only for Private Clients. There are also benefits like exchange rate adjustment fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars as well as free ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases abroad. In addition to this, every Private Client gets a free safety deposit box, which will allow you to store your valuables while you’re away from home.
Chase Concierge Banking Features
- Chase 5/24 Rule does not apply
- Increased Sign-up Bonuses on some of Chases Card Portfolio
- Chase Private Client Arts & Culture program (free admission to museums)
- Including Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, Chicago, Florida, New York, Texas, and Greater Seattle.
- No Monthly Service Fee on up to nine Chase Private Client CheckingSM accounts
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client SavingsSM accounts when linked to any Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- No Chase fees for domestic and international wire transfers available in person, on the phone or online
- No Chase fees when using non-Chase ATMs; Chase will refund other banks’ ATM fees, up to five times per statement period
- No fee for 3×5 safe deposit box (subject to availability); 20% discount for larger boxes
- No stop payment fees
- No fees on returned deposited items, returned cashed checks and collections (domestic and international)
- No fees for counter checks, cashier’s checks or money orders
- No fees for insufficient funds/returned items, Overdraft Protection Transfers or extended overdraft.
- Exclusive Chase Private Client debit card with extra benefits and security. Other special benefits include:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of up to $2,000 and a daily purchase limit of up to $7,500
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- No exchange rate fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals abroad
- Reimbursements for any unauthorized debit card transactions when promptly reported
- Instantly receive a new Chase Private Client debit card in selected branches if your debit card is lost, stolen or damaged
- Higher Chase QuickDepositSM limits of $25,000 per day and $100,000 every 30 days
- Higher Chase QuickPaySM limits of $5,000 per day, $20,000 every 7-days and $40,000 every 30 days
- Best rates promised with Chase Private Client Mortgage Rate Purchase Program
- Discount of $750 on closing costs on all loans
- Discounts for Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Dedicated priority processing and senior underwriting support for loans
- Direct access to Customer Service Specialists
If you need high quality banking services, you should join Chase Private Client so you can have access to concierge banking, investment advice from a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor, travel benefits, and so much more! This program aims to provide best banking experience to priority customers while helping them reach long term financial goals. You can choose from a lot of different banks out there, but not all of them offer these premium services. If you aren’t interested in joining, check out our review of Chase Checking Promotions for all your banking needs.