Available nationwide, Chase is currently offering select Chase Private Clients a generous $750 bonus when you open a new Business Checking Account with $2,500 and complete 5 qualifying activities. To qualify for the bonus, you have to complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are include: debit card purchases, paying checks, using Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), and Wires (Credits).
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide, account alerts to stay on top of your account’s activity, unlimited electronic deposits, and a Business Associate Card. As one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, they’ll be able to help you every step of the way. If you would like to learn more about all the latest Chase bonuses, be sure to head on over to your updated list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Editor’s Note: Our reader reported that this is a targeted offer and you’ll need a Promo code to be eligible for the bonus.
Chase Total Business Checking®
|-Get $200 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Total Business Checking® account with qualifying activities
-Chase has business specialists at your local branch to help with your business needs
-Access to over 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 Chase branches nationwide
-Account Alerts are a great way to stay on top of your account's activity and enhance security
-Unlimited electronic deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM
Chase Business Checking Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking®, Chase Performance Business Checking® or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $750 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$95, varies by type of business checking account
- Chase Total Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $12 when you are enrolled in Paperless Statements (or $15 for paper statements); waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- Chase Performance Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $30–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $35,000
- Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM: Monthly Service Fee $95–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $100,000
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Business Checking Requirements:
- To earn this offer, you have to open your Business Checking Account in-branch.
- This offer begins May 1, 2018
- Clients may receive direct mail, email and ads on Chase.com with this offer
Chase Bonus Fine Print:
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Related Bank Posts:
- How to Open a Business Bank Account
- Chase For Business ADP Payroll Services Cash Back Bonus: Get $200 Cash Back + 5% Annual Loyalty Credit
- Chase Business Employee Deposit Card Review
Overall, if you are the lucky Chase Private Client that has been targeted for this bonus, then I would say definitely go for this bonus. $750 is a lot for a bank bonus, and is definitely much higher than most of the ones currently available. If you are currently interested in a new business banking experience, then the Business Checking Account from Chase is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Business Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. With your new account, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as account alerts to stay on top of your account’s activity, unlimited electronic deposits, Business Associate Card plus much more. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking: Get $750 bonus by opening a Huntington Accelerated Business Checking account, deposit at least $25,000 and make 30 transactions within the first 60 days. The Accelerated Business Checking account is designed for business banking that have 600 or fewer monthly transactions and average balances less than $25,000. Enjoy overdraft protection with no annual fee and receive account alerts! Get Coupon---Huntington Accelerated Business Checking Review
Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus by opening Huntington's Fast Track Business Checking account and make at least $5,000 in deposits within 60 days of account opening. The Fast Track Business Checking account is designed for businesses that are growing that has 300 or fewer monthly transactions and average balance of at least $5,000. Get overdraft protection account with no annual fee. Get Coupon---Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Review
Huntington Bank Community Business Checking: Earn $200 bonus by opening Huntington's Community Business Checking account and make at least $2,000 in deposits and 10 transactions within 60 days of account opening. The Community Business Checking account is designed for businesses that has 150 or fewer monthly transactions. It has no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum account balance requirements. Get Coupon---Huntington Community Business Checking Review