Get your hands on the Ritz-Carlton Rewards VISA Infinite Credit Card and you can receive 2 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton properties after you spend $4,000 or more within the first three months of account opening. You will also earn 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user that makes their first purchase within a given 3 months of enrollment.
This is big moves from Chase considering that they’re set to release another prestigious card coined “Chase Sapphire Reserve” which will also be VISA Infinite. Expect a non-waivable annual fee of $450; Priority Pass Select and $300 Travel Credit alone would compensate for the fee. Keep in mind that this will be considered as the same card as the previous Ritz-Carlton VISA Signature; Key difference is the $450 AF vs $395. Existing Ritz cardholders are given the option to upgrade to a VISA Infinite with a minimum line of credit of $15,000.
Editor’s Note: Considering that the Ritz Carlton Rewards VISA Signature didn’t fall under the 5/24 Rule, odds are, the VISA Infinite won’t either.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 2 complimentary nights, $100 hotel credit, $300 travel credit
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $4,000 within first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: Roughly $500
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Your points can be redeemed for room upgrades, hotel stays, etc or converted into airline miles transferable to 33 airline partners.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card Features:
- Receive two free nights at participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton properties after you spend $5,000 or more within the first three months of account opening
- Receive 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and they make their first purchase within 3 months of account opening
- 5x points on Ritz-Carlton & partner hotel stays
- 2x points on travel & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $300 airline credit (incidentals only)
- $100 hotel credit, can be used towards dining, spa or other hotel recreational activities on paid stays of two nights or longer
- Save $100 on multi-passenger ticket purchases. This benefit can be redeemed at:http://visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard (can be used unlimited times)
- Global Entry or TSA Pre Check credit
- Automatic Gold Elite Status in the first year, you can maintain this by spending $10,000 on purchases your first account year and each account year there after.
- Platinum Elite status when you spend $75,000 on purchases each account year
- Priority pass select membership
- J.P Morgan Premier Concierge Service
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Chart:
I recommend that you take a look at the award chart for Ritz-Carlton as well as the properties under tiers. For an additional free night, you’ll need an additional 5,000 points on top of the 5,000 for the minimum spend and an additional 10,000 points for adding an authorized user.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Pros:
- Generous Sign-Up
- $300 Travel Credit, $100 Hotel Credit, Priority Pass, Global Entry, etc.
- Gold Elite Status for the first year
- No Foreign Transaction fees
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Cons:
- The $450 Annual fee isn’t waived for the first year
You can earn 2 complimentary nights after making a spend of $5,000 within a given 3 months after enrollment with your Ritz-Carlton Rewards VISA Infinite Credit Card. This is an exceptionally prestigious card that will offer you $100 hotel credit on paid stays of 2 nights or longer, $300 annual travel credit, and so much more. Earn 5x the points for every dollar spent at Ritz-Carlton, and earn 2x the points for every dollar spent on travel and dining. The annual fee is quite reasonable, if you take into consideration all the benefits you receive.
Keep in mind that you won’t be able to use it on the Tier 5 luxury properties, but the 2 free nights is still an extraordinary experience for new cardholders. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|