You can earn 40,000 Bonus Points when you sign up for the Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Card and spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You will earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on Southwest Airlines purchases made directly with the airline, 2 points per $1 you spend on Southwest Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases, and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. You’ll also get 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember Anniversary! If you are dedicated to Southwest, then this card may be for you.
Editor’s Note: This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTMWorld Elite MasterCard®
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Spend $1,000 on purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $99
- Bonus Worth: The 40,000 Points is worth about $545 in Southwest flights
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You’ll also receive 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember Anniversary. Start planning your trip to one of the 90+ destinations Southwest Airlines serves!
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card Features:
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Named 2015 Freddie Award Winner for Best Loyalty Credit Card
- New – Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don’t Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary
You can receive 40,000 Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months with your Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Card. With this card, you can earn a lot of points and redeem them for Gift Cards, Merchandise, Car Rentals, Cruises, Hotel Stays, and Access to Exclusive Events. This card has a decent rewards program, a nice anniversary bonus, chip technology and no foreign transaction fees, and easy award travel booking. If you travel frequently with Southwest Airlines, this card will be a great fit for you. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|