The account gives you fast and convenient access to your money no matter where you are plus a $50 bonus as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College Checking account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions! With thousands of branches and ATM locations, and advanced online and mobile banking options, Chase College Checking is an easy way to manage your money on campus, at home, or anywhere else. This account is great because it offers you quality Chase products for your banking needs. Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Chase College Checking Information:
- Get $50 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- There is no Monthly Service Fee from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date up to 5 years.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile®app.
Chase College Checking Account Review
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 01/13/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: N/A
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $6, can be waived
- Additional Requirements: $25 opening deposit
- Closing Account Fee: None
Chase College Checking Account Features
- FREE Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- FREE Account Alerts: Use alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their 5,100 branches during banking hours.
Waiving the $6 Monthly Fee
- For college students it can be waived with direct deposit OR if enrolled in college for up to 5 years OR have$5,000 average ending day balance in the account.
Opening a account is very simple, and the low monthly fee isn’t a problem if you can waive it. This account provides you with numerous benefits including a free debit card, free online banking, free account alerts, and no hidden fees or account minimums. Take a look at our complete list of National Bank Deals and Regional Bank Deals to sign up for the best accounts!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|