With the Citi / AAdvantage Executive WorldEliteTM MasterCard you can earn 50,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. Furthermore, you can earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and there is no mileage cap, so there’s no stopping how many miles you can accumulate! The annual fee is $450 but with this card, you receive Admirals Club membership, Expert Concierge Service, 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights, Enhanced Airport Experience, and many more benefits to make your flights pass by easily and smoothly.
Editor’s Note: This offer is said to be ending later this week so be sure to sign up now to get your 75,000 Bonus Miles today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
- Hilton HonorsTMSurpass Card from American Express
Citi / AAdvantage Executive WorldElite MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: The 50,000 bonus points is worth about $700 in airfare
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: The Citi / AAdvantage Executive WorldElite TM MasterCard provides top of the line benefits and the 50,000 bonus miles is even more of a reason to get this card. This card may be worth getting if you travel often and wish to receive the many features it offers. However, the annual fee is a bit pricey at $450 and may not be worth it if you do not travel often.
Citi / AAdvantage Executive WorldElite MasterCard Features:
- Admirals Club® Membership
- Elite Qualifying Miles
- NEW! – Enjoy a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on Purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Enhanced Airport Experience
- First Checked Bag Free on Domestic Itineraries
- 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights
- No Mileage Cap
- Expert Concierge Service
You can get the Citi / AAdvantage Executive WorldEliteTM MasterCard with 50,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles if you sign up today. The card provides you with a multitude of VIP features to help make flying an ease. For every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases you receive 2 AAdvantage miles. Personally for me, I would not get this card since I do not travel often and the annual fee is $450. But if you do travel often, then you should definitely check this card out. You receive a multitude of great perks which makes flying an ease. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|