Citi Priority is offering a $500 bonus after you open an eligible checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package and complete required banking activities. You will have to open the account before December 31, 2017 so keep that in mind. The account comes with many perks and benefits and the bonus is great so read on to see how to get started! Don’t forget that a $30 monthly service fee applies to the checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package if minimum combined average monthly balances are not met. To see more all the latest Citibank offers, check out our CitiBank Bonuses page.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Citi Priority Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account Package
- Maximum Bonus: $500
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes (Detailed information listed below)
- Monthly Fee: $30 but can be waived
- Early Termination Fee: None Stated
Citi Priority Bonus Requirements:
- To qualify to earn a $500 cash bonus, you must open a new eligible consumer checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package by 12/31/17.
- Within thirty (30) days of Account opening you must complete the following:
- Make a qualifying deposit of $50,000 or more in new-to-Citibank funds into the new checking Account or your new or existing Citibank Savings Plus or Citi Savings Account, and maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 for sixty (60) consecutive calendar days following the date you made your qualifying deposit:
- 1 qualifying Direct Deposit must post to the new checking Account each month for 2 consecutive calendar months after opening the new checking account.
Citi Priority Fine Print:
- This checking offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice
- Enrollment and participation in this promotion does not guarantee eligibility.
- Must meet requirements in order to obtain the bonus.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the current promotion from Citi Priority. The Priority Account Package has some pretty good perks so if you are interested, then definitely give it a shot. However, the deal ends soon so check it out today! Simply open your account online, at your local branch, or by phone. However, if you are not interested or looking for other options, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|