If you are a current resident of Massachusetts, then you are in luck! is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, simply select a checking account you would like to open and meet the requirements associated. Once you have done so, you will gain instant access to the bonus, not to mention a wide variety of account features to better your banking experience.
For those that would like to be a part of a well trusted financial institution, then I recommend you apply as soon as you can, while the offer is still valid! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, you can also take advantage of a when you refer a friend or family member to the bank. simply meet the requirements and the easy pocket change is yours!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Commerce Bank Account Summary:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: MA ()
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: ? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Yes
- Platinum Checking:
- $10 minimum opening deposit; $25,000 average daily balance in combined deposits waives $15 monthly service charge
- Royal 50 Platinum:
- $50 minimum opening deposit; $25,000 average daily balance in combined deposits waives $15 monthly service charge
- $10 minimum opening deposit; $5,000 average daily balance in combined deposits/loans waives $5 monthly service charge; must be enrolled in Online Banking and receive eDocuments
- Free Checking:
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- Platinum Checking:
- Early Termination Fee: None
Commerce Bank Requirements:
- Get $25 each when you enroll in:
- Direct Deposit
- Bill Pay and make 3 bill payments
- Mobile Check Deposit and make 1 Mobile deposit
- Get another $25 when you use your debit card for the new checking account to pay for at least 10 signature purchases from a merchant.
- Bonus will be deposited within 90 business days of meeting above requirements
Commerce Bank Fine Print:
- Only new Commerce Bank customers are eligible for bonuses.
- Incentive(s) will be deposited directly into the respective Commerce Bank checking account.
- Will be reportable on form 1099.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one incentive per customer/account.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn bonuses on features you would need anyways? If so, then the current promotion from is definitely a great option for you! Not only are you able to earn the bonus, but with a host of account features, banking has never been easier. On top of all the features, you will have the liberty to select which checking option fits your needs the best. How great is that? However, if you are not currently interested, then definitely check out our complete list of for more offers and promotions.
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|