For teenagers between the ages of 16 and 17 years old, you can open a Free Student Checking account and have the opportunity to earn a $150 cash bonus with . When you open an account, you must have a legal guardian or parent present with you, and you must complete and print out the and turn in at account opening, and make a $5+ opening deposit and wait for debit card. Hurry in and get started today to enjoy this generous bonus!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review|
Community Alliance CU Checking Account Summary:
- Account Type: Free Student Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: MI
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: ? Please let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: Complete and print out the and turn in at account opening with a legal guardian. Make a $5+ opening deposit and wait for debit card.
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees with Free Student Checking Account
- Early Termination Fee: None
Reliant Community CU Checking Account Features:
- Free gift when Teen account is opened
- Quarterly Teen NewsletterC-Note
- Manage your account with Mobile Banking
- Set up eAlerts through Internet or Mobile Banking
- Birthday cards
- Debit Card, use your card wisely
- And much more
bonus is only limited to one offer per new member, and you must be a teenager between the ages of 16 and 17 to qualify for this account and the bonus. If you qualify, hurry in and get started today. If not, see our complete list of for all your banking needs!