CrossCountry Mortgage is a full-fledged mortgage lender that provides you more than the typical home financing solutions with a wide range of traditional loans to niche programs. With a range of superior products, outstanding customer services and a seasoned team of loan originators, CrossCountry Mortgage provides more than a mortgage with everlasting, memorable home financing experiences.
CrossCountry Mortgage In-Depth:
At first glance, CrossCountry Mortgage has a rather simplistic website platform that makes for easy navigation. You’re first confronted with a pre-qualification toolbar with no obligation attached free rate quotes. Some rather interesting variables that comes into play is that they claim to close in as few as 21 days or less, significantly faster than a majority of their competitors and they guide you through each and every step of the entire home buying process with additive low and no-down payment options and flexible credit/income qualifications. What do they have to offer, you might add? Well, we’ve taken the liberty to map out and list each and every mortgage product they have available, thus reiterating that they have a wide range of mortgage products versus their competitors including:
- Conventional Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- FHA Home Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- USDA Rural Home Loans
- VA* Home Loans
- HARP 2.0 Refinances
- Tailored Mortgage Programs
CrossCountry Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and ARM loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 21 days or less
CrossCountry Mortgage Features:
- Buy a Home with 1% Down – HomeInOne Program
- Vast Array of Mortgage Options
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Loan Officers
- Get pre-qualified online
- Mortgage Banker Association Member
- Licensed in all 50 states
CrossCountry Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
CrossCountry Mortgage offers a wider range of Mortgage products and programs than their competitors with possible lower rates awaiting you! Start by filling out and submitting the pre-qualification assessment and get your free rate quote. Some things I’d like to point out: CrossCountry shows promisingly efficient mortgage processing considering that it takes 21 days or less to close, which is significantly faster than a majority of their competitors. If you have any comments you’d like to make about CrossCountry Mortgage, we’d really appreciate a comment in the comment section below and as always, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|