eLEND is perhaps one of the very few full-fledged national bankers left in the industry now with a licensed 48 states and a priority towards making every clients banking experience as convenient as possible with the ability to sell loans directly to Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae giving us the lowest rates possible and allowing less-than-perfect credit scorers a chance to get that Mortgage Loan they’ve been fending for.
With a promisingly simplified mortgage process and online tools that help you get the financing you need, you will be able to take on any project, whether it be getting a new home, refinancing, or in the home improvement department, eLEND is there for you to count on. From fixed rate 30 year mortgage programs to adjustable rate mortgage and from zero down mortgage options to loans for refinancing investment property, eLend offers mortgages for every type of property and financial situation.
eLEND Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Loan: $800K+ for Jumbo
- Account Type: Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Unknown
eLEND Mortgage Features:
- 3.64% Conventional 30 Year Fixed, 3.01% Conventional 15 Year Fixed
- Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation available.
- No application fees
- eLEND has ability to sell loans directly to Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae
eLEND Mortgage Programs:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages:
- Consistent monthly payments for long-term financial stability and planning. A great loan option for all types of borrowers!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages:
- Low initial monthly rates make these an attractive option for those looking to get the most from their monthly budget
- FHA Loans:
- Extremely popular among first time homebuyers, our available FHA loans make it easier to qualify for your new mortgage
- VA Loans:
- eLend is proud to provide low rate, 100% financing solutions for our nation’s veterans and active duty military personnel
- USDA Loans:
- An excellent option for those looking for a zero down, 100% financing solution in rural or under-developed areas
- Jumbo Loans:
- Looking to finance a home over $417,000? Our Jumbo loan options offer great rates and flexible terms for qualified borrowers
- Renovation Loans:
- Maximize your home’s equity and potential with one of our Renovation loan programs, available for both purchase and refinance
eLEND Mortgage Basic Requirements:
- Credit Score
- Household income
- Job History
- Cash Reserve
- Down Payment amount
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
From fixed rate 30 year mortgage programs to adjustable rate mortgage, zero down mortgage options to loans for refinancing investment property, eLEND offers mortgages for every type of property and financial situation. The fact that they do have the ability to sell loans directly to Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae means low rates and less-harsh approval standards for you. With Mortgage loans amounting as much as $800,000 and low Mortgage rates, borrowing with them could be one of the most viable options you can count on! Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|