Available through December 31, 2017, E*Trade is offering a generous $2,500 bonus when you deposit $1,000,000 or more. Simply deposit at least $1,000,000 within 60 days of account opening to receive your bonus. You’ll additionally receive 500 free trade commissions for each stock or options trade executed within 60 days of the deposited funds being made available for investment in the new account. If you’re interested in buying stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and free access to investing tools, web seminars, tutorials, videos, and more, be sure to check out E*Trad!
Editor’s Note: If you don’t have a million dollars to fund your account, please note that this offer is tiered and you can check the chart below to see the other bonus amounts available.
E*Trade Brokerage Bonus Breakdown:
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$2,500 + Free Trades||$1,000,000|
|$1,200 + Free Trades||$500,000 – $999,999|
|$600 + Free Trades||$250,000 – $499,999|
|$300 + Free Trades||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200 + Free Trades||$25,000 – $99,999|
|Only Free Trades||$10,000 – $24,999|
E*Trade $2,500 Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint or Custodial account
- Maximum Bonus: $2,500 + 500 Free Trade Commissions
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Online Trades: $6.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull only
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Deposit $1,000,000 for maximum bonus
- Early Closing Fee: Deposit amount must be kept in your account for at least six months. If not, E*trade can deduct your bonus amount.
E*Trade Brokerage Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer valid for one new E*TRADE Securities non-retirement brokerage account opened by 12/31/2017 and funded within 60 days of account opening with $10,000 or more.
- You will receive up to 500 free trade commissions for each stock or options trade executed within 60 days of the deposited funds being made available for investment in the new account (excluding options contract fees).
- You will pay $6.95 for your first 29 stock or options trades (plus 75¢ per options contract) and $4.95 thereafter up to 500 stock or options trades (plus 50¢ per options contract).
- Your account will be credited for trades within a week.
- Account must be funded within 60 days of account open with funds from outside of E*TRADE
If you’re looking for a great online brokerage site with widely awarded customer service, check out E*Trade. E*Trade is currently offering up to a $2,500 bonus and 500 free trades with an $1,000,000 deposit. Simply open an account and fund it within 60 days to receive your bonus. And remember, if you don’t have $1,000,000 to deposit, this offer is tiered. So check the bonus amounts available in the chart above. Though E*Trade may not be the cheapest discount broker, they offer a great value with their full service banking and other free resources. For more broker bonuses, check out our exclusive list!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|