There’s no one mortgage that suits every situation, that’s why Everbank Mortgage stresses the importance of a versatile suite of Mortgage loan types necessary to fit your financial lifestyle. They strive to be the “support vehicle” from mortgage selection all the way to closing. Buying a home is a big step regardless of where you are in life, and making it any less of a hassle is definitely a goal for Everbank.
EverBank Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Loan: $3M+ for Jumbo
- Account Type: Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Specialty (Preferred Equity)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Close in less than 30 days with our Closing EdgeSM program
EverBank Mortgage Features:
- 3.625% Conventional 30 Year Fixed, 3.00% Conventional 15 Year Fixed
- Variety of mortgage products to meet multiple needs.
- National direct lender, centralized operations. Simple loan process for purchases and refinances.
- Resources of a strong and stable bank. Equal Housing Lender and member of the FDIC.
EverBank Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Scroll down to the section that says “Your needs, Our Priority,” the featured insights are an excellent rendition on their website and is definitely helpful for not only first-time home buyers, but buying a second home buyers as well. I recommend you take a gander at which category applies best towards you and take a gander at the little 3 minute reads. It will definitely help smoothen out the mortgage process.
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
From fixed rate 30 years mortgages to ARMs, low-down mortgage options, Jumbo and even Specialty loans, you have a whole selection of Mortgages to choose from, so you’re bound to find something suitable towards your financial lifestyle with Everbank Mortgage. Since they are direct lenders, they’ll also be able to offer you exceptionally low rates; an attractive 3.625% on a 30 Year’s Fixed Rate Loan. However, one thing I’d like to note about their rates is that customers have been avidly reporting that they hike your payments up because of “escrow.” If you’re adamant on Everbank, make sure you’re cautious of such. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|