If you are a resident of Florida and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Fairwinds Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
Currently they offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.45% to 1.61% APY Rates. They also have a special 11-Month Term 2.28% APY, 18-Month Term 2.89% APY, and 44-Month Term 3.30% APY CD Rate Special on $1,000 balances or more. By joining Fairwinds Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Eligibility: Membership in Fairwinds Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or own a business in Brevard, Hillsborough, Lake, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, or Volusia Counties in Florida. Faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the University of Central Florida are membership eligible, as are current members’ families who live outside the eligible counties. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Table of Contents
Fairwinds Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 11-Month Term 2.28% APY, 18-Month Term 2.89% APY, and 44-Month Term 3.30% APY CD Rate Special
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 11-Month CD Term:
- 2.28% – $1,000
- 18-Month CD Term:
- 2.89% – $1,000
- 44-Month CD Term:
- 3.30% – $1,000
- 11-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.45% APY for 3-Month CD – $1,000
- 0.55% APY for 6-Month CD – $1,000
- 0.70% APY for 12-Month CD – $1,000
- 0.90% APY for 24-Month CD – $1,000
- 1.16% APY for 36-Month CD -$1,000
- 1.41% APY for 48-Month CD -$1,000
- 1.61% APY for 60-Month CD -$1,000
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a grace period of ten days after maturity in which to withdraw funds without being charged an early withdrawal penalty. After the maturity period has expired, early withdrawals will incur penalties.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Fairwinds Credit Union Best CD Rates
Overall, Fairwinds Credit Union ranked highest across the board from our statewide Best 12-Month CD Rates, Best 18-Month CD Rates & Best 48-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Fairwinds Credit Union CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- Additionally, NCUA insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Fairwinds Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 11-Month Term 2.28% APY, 18-Month Term 2.89% APY, and 44-Month Term 3.30% APY CD Rate Special. Additionally, if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today! However, if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions