First Internet Bank wants to be your next trusted mortgage partner and here’s how they plan to achieve such an agenda: Not only will they promise exceptional customer service, but they’ll offer hard to beat competitive rates! Your home loan experience will be better, faster, and easier than ever with a team of highly experienced seasoned professional loan officers, you can rely on them for affording that new home of your dreams. You’ll get full-support every which way through, from the forms and paper works to home appraisal and the final close.
First Mortgage Direct Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Fixed, ARMs, FHA, VA, HARP Refinancing, JUMBO, Home Equity Loan Programs
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is “less than” 40 days
First Mortgage Direct Features:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA and VA – Low down payment options and no underwriting fees
- HARP Refinance – For homeowners whose home value has declined
- Jumbo – Loan amounts above the standard mortgage loan limit
- Home equity loan programs
- Mortgage Tools – Check Rates, Rate Watch, Calculators, Mortgage Terms
First Mortgage Direct Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
With a wide variety of loan types and programs to choose from at First Internet Bank, you’ll be able to satisfyingly find a mortgage suitable to your financial lifestyle as well as perhaps, your next dream home. We all have our own ideals of the perfect home and First Internet Bank’s agenda is just to get you in that home more efficiently. Before you lock your rate, talk to your mortgage loan officer for help in choosing the right rate lock period for your situation. First IB can typically close the majority of home purchase mortgages and refinance transactions in 40 days or less, so it could be worth giving FIB a try! Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for you new or current home owners looking to purchase or refinance!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|