First Mortgage Direct is available for residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
From conventional fixed and ARMs to government backed FHA, VA, and USDA; First Mortgage Direct has a full suite of loan products with a 50/50 mixture of conventional and government backed loans, so you’ll be able to purchase or refinance at the flexibility of a loan that’s most suitable for you.
First Mortgage Direct is a direct mortgage lender that promises a quick and painless lending process with guaranteed closing in less than 30 days and with free online quotes that ultimately veil their competitive rates, First Mortgage Direct is definitely a viable option.
First Mortgage Direct Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is “less than” 30 days
First Mortgage Direct Features:
- Closings in less than 30 days.
- Free online quotes with ultimately-competitive rates.
- Quick, no hassle, online mortgage process.
First Mortgage Direct Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Now, First Mortgage Direct is limited to the sanctions of where they are licensed, which we listed in the intro. Some things I’d like to note prior to closing this article is that you must have all the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible. Make sure that you verify the home type properly, and you should know by now that significant changes to employment status could change the loan approval drastically. It could be worth looking around for other direct mortgage lenders to increase your chances of finding the lowest interest mortgage rate possible. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for you new or current home owners looking to purchase or refinance!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|