First Tennessee Bank is offering residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia, an opportunity to earn a cash bonus of $50 by December 31, 2017! In order to receive this bonus, you must open a Money Market Savings account with the offer code SVSC50 online or present a copy of the offer when you open an account at a First Tennessee financial center. Additionally, be sure to make a minimum opening deposit of $2,000 to qualify, and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within the first 30 days.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will earn the generous bonus as well as account features such as free online banking, free online bill pay, and so much more. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other offers the bank is currently offering, be sure to check out our updated list of First Tennessee Bank Bonuses!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
First Tennessee Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: AR, GA, MS, NC, TN, VA
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Avoid $9 monthly fee by maintaining at least $5,000 in your account.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First Tennessee Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Open an account at a local branch with offer code SVSC50
- Minimum Opening Deposit of $2,000
- Present Copy of certificate for Bonus if opening at a First Tennessee Financial Center
- Make total deposits of at least $5,000 within the first 30 days
First Tennessee Bank Fine Print:
- Offer is available to new First Tennessee savings households only, or for households who have not had an open First Tennessee consumer savings account in the previous 12 months.
- Qualifying deposits cannot be transferred from existing First Tennessee account.
- The bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Customer agrees to maintain accounts in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Account opening subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors. This offer may be withdrawn or modified prior to acceptance.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Tennessee Bank is great for those who would like to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve. However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|