American Express is currently targeted new customers for their Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card again, but this time, you could earn yourself an attractive total of 75,000 Delta Sky Miles and $50 in Statement credit. Here’s how the points break down: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in eligible purchases on your Card within the first 6 months.
You will earn $50 statement credit when you make your first Delta purchase. You’ll receive tons of exclusive benefits including free bag check and more attached to this card. Find all American Express Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
Editor’s Note: For this offer, the Once Per Lifetime Rule from American Express does not apply. This provides even more incentive to earn this bonus because you can potentially combine it with more points in the future!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
How To Get Offer:
- You will either receive this targeted offer:
- Via Email
- Via Mail
- Via Special Offers
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Summary:
- Expiration: January 24, 2018
- Maximum Bonus: 75,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles + $50 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: $3,000 in purchases and 1 Delta purchase within 4 months
- Annual Fee: $95, waived first year
- Bonus Worth: $900
- Additional Advice: This is a targeted promotion, YMMV.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Features:
- 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Additional 25,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in eligible purchases on your Card within the first 6 months
- Delta Miles are worth about 1.2 cents/mile, which means the 75k sign-up bonus is worth about $900
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on Delta purchases; 1 mile per $1 on other purchases.
- First checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Enjoy the right to priority boarding Delta Flight fly.
- Priority boarding on Delta flights.
- 20% savings on in–flight foods and entertainment.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Pros:
- Generous Sign-up bonus
- Priority boarding and air-fare perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Gold Delta SkyMiles Cons:
- This isn’t an MQM bonus; Medallion Qualification Miles
If you’ve been targeted for a Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, take advantage of the 75,000 Delta Sky Miles Bonus when you complete spending requirements. Also, you’ll receive $50 Statement credit just for making your first Delta Purchase. Now, American Express’s notorious “Once Per Lifetime” Policy still applies, so I recommend being on the look-out for a higher bonus, but if you’re looking for Status and a quick decent bonus, then this could be the bonus for you. Of course, if you don’t fly with delta as often as once per year, then this card will offer you very little benefits. Check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for other airline bonuses and offers.
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|