If you are a resident of Utah and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Goldenwest Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 1-months to 60-months with 0.15% to 3.50% APY Rates. They also have a 3.05% APY 11-Month CD, 3.10% APY 33-Month CD Rates Special on $500 balances or more. By joining Goldenwest Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Washington Counties. For more information, be sure to check our their Membership Requirements.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Goldenwest Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 3.05% APY 11-Month CD, 3.10% APY 33-Month CD Rates Special
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 11-Month CD Term:
- 3.05% – $500
- 33-Month CD Term:
- 3.10% – $500
- 11-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.15% APY for 1-Month CD – $5,000
- 1.25% APY for 3-Month CD – $500
- 1.50% APY for 6-Month CD – $500
- 2.00% APY for 9-Month CD – $500
- 2.60% APY for 12-Month CD -$500
- 2.65% APY for 18-Month CD – $500
- 2.75% APY for 24-Month CD – $500
- 2.90% APY for 30-Month CD – $500
- 3.00% APY for 36-Month CD – $500
- 3.25% APY for 48-Month CD -$500
- 3.50% APY for 60-Month CD -$500
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Goldenwest Credit Union Best CD Rates
Overall, Goldenwest Credit Union ranked highly across the board from our statewide Best 1-Year CD Rates & Best 36-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Goldenwest Credit Union CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- NCUA insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Goldenwest Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.05% APY 11-Month CD, 3.10% APY 33-Month CD Rate terms. Remember, both specials ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today!
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• Earn 3% cash back on all purchases up to $20,00 in your first year. After first year, you'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on your purchases.
• Enjoy a 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening offer on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. (Balance transfer fee is 3% of transferred amount transferred - $5 minimum)
• The cash back rewards you earn have minimum to redeem & do not expire as long as your account is open
• Check your credit score for free with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card