Available for current residents of Nevada, Greater Nevada Credit Union is now offering a $50 Cash Bonus for when you spread the word of Greater Nevada CU to your friends, family members, and co-workers. When a friend or family member opens up a new membership and any Greater Nevada checking account in their checking portfolio. To be qualified as a member, your friend must open a share savings account with a minimum deposit of $5.
This is a simple and easy extra cash! Don’t forget to fill out the referral form with your contact information and pass it on to your referred friends. Show your people the benefits of banking smart with perks like; free online account access, free mobile banking, and a debit card with access to over 50 fee-free ATMs in the St Cloud area through the MoneyPass Network and so much more!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Greater Nevada CU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: NV
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking account.
- Monthly Fee:
- Aspire Checking: $15, waived with 15 debit card purchases, eStatements, & direct deposit
- Rock Checking: $10, waived with 15 debit card purchases, eStatements, & direct deposit
- Student Rock Checking: $3, waived with 9 debit card purchases & eStatements
- Connect Checking: $4, waived with 6 debit card purchases or 10 yrs of membership or 65+ yrs of age
- Early Termination Fee: None
Greater Nevada CU $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Greater Nevada Credit Union.
- Fill out the referral form and hand it out to friends, family, or co-workers.
- Referring member must have a Greater Nevada Share Savings account open. Membership eligibility, $5 application fee and minimum $5 share saving balance are required for new membership.
- Once you have successfully refer someone to open up a personal Checking account with Greater Nevada, you will receive a $50 Bonus!
Greater Nevada CU Checking Features:
- No monthly service fees*
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited checking
- Free Visa® debit card with valuable eRewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Overdraft protection available
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Greater Nevada Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of GNCU, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Greater Nevada Credit Union is now offering their Nevada citizens a $50 bonus when you spread the word of this bank to your friends and family that open up a checking account with them. Keep in mind that you and your referred recipient must open a share savings account and membership. There’s a wide selection of checking accounts to choose from, and with their exceptional customer orientated services, you’ll be satisfied with Greater Nevada’s utmost convenience.
Be sure that you keep your Checking and Share Savings account in good standing and active for 6 months to avoid any penalties of any kind. This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. This is a accumulative offer, meaning you will earn more for referring more. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|