Guide To Lenders Mortgage isn’t necessarily your typical direct online mortgage lender. Their priority is to connect you with over 150 reliable mortgage lenders in their network and all you really have to do is complete their pre-qualifications and easily compare quotes from top mortgage lenders nationwide. This is your best bet for sourcing out the most optimal rates possible. From Fixed rates to Adjustables, Home Equity to Home Loans, Guide To Lenders wants to make your dream home a reality.
Guide To Lenders Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loan
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days or less
Guide To Lenders Mortgage Features:
- 150+ network of Direct Lenders
- Mortgage options
- Rates start at 3.222% APR
- Free Credit Score Viewing
- Get A quote for free
- Choose from multiple loan offers
- Licensed in all 50 states
Guide To Lenders Mortgage Walk-through:
How it works:
Request free quotes in less than 5 minutes!
- Fill out simple online form
- Compare quotes from licensed mortgage lenders
- Choose the best offer
Guide To Lenders Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Guide To Lenders Mortgage is a viable source for you to get comparable options with over 150+ direct lenders under their wing and a multitude of loan options, however, they aren’t overly transparent with their rates which starts out at 3.222% APR. On another note, their mortgage process is a lot more efficient than their competitors and Guide To Lenders gives borrowers even with bad credit a chance, so they’re a plus in my book. If you have any experiences you’d like to share in regards to Guide To Lenders, we’d really appreciate a comment down in the comment section, otherwise, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|