Hapo Community Credit Union is currently offering residents of Washington and Oregon an attractive $25 bonus when you help your child sign up for a new Kids Savings Account by November 15, 2017. To fully take advantage of the bonus, simply help your child start their new banking experience and meet the requirements associated with a new account. Additionally, once you have opened an account, you will gain instant access to great account features such as online and mobile banking as well as no minimum deposit requirement! For those who are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can for your new account experience!
Eligibility: HAPO Community Credit Union offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington state or lives and/or works in the Umatilla or Morrow County in Oregon state. Please read the Membership Requirements for more information!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in learning more about other Savings deals out there, definitely check out our list of Best Savings Account with accounts catered to not only you, but your kids as well!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Hapo Community CU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kids Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: WA, OR (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees listed
- Early Termination Fee:
- If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you may be charged a $25 account early closure fee.
Hapo Community CU Requirements:
- Open a Checking Account
- Available to customers who do not have or haven’t had a HAPO Savings Account in the past 12 months.
- Must qualify for HAPO membership.
- Must mention promotion at the time of account opening
Hapo Community CU Fine Print:
- Limit one $25.00 bonus per qualifying account.
- Limit one bonus voucher per individual.
- The value of your bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT.
- Your gift will be deposited into your account within 48 business hours.
- Accounts overdrawn or charged-off accounts are not eligible for this offer.
Are you a parent who wishes to kick start your child’s financial future? How would you like to properly prep them for the financial world ahead? If so, then the current promotion from Hapo Community Credit Union is a great choice for you! Simply open an account and meet the requirements and your child will be able to earn a $25 bonus. Additionally, they will have access to a range of features to help them understand banking! How great is that? However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|