Texans everywhere have the opportunity to choose Happy State Bank Mortgage for anything lending related. Their promised team of seasoned professionals allows for closing loan 6.5% faster than the industry average and with plenty of loan types to choose from, they assure you that you’ll find a loan suitable to your financial lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for primary mortgage or to refinance your home, they have the perfect home loan just for you.
Editor’s Note: Open to residents of Texas.
Happy State Bank Mortgage In-Depth:
At a first glance, their website seems to be a little outdated from modern tech-savvy lender groups out there, but they do offer simultaneously low rates on their conventional and government funded loans, so the appearance and overall aesthetics doesn’t really put you off.
Rates below are based on a $175,000.00 loan amount and a credit score of 740 or higher. Rates assume a 20% down payment and are based upon a 30 day rate lock period:
Happy State Mortgage Breakdown
|30 Year Conv. (Conforming)||4.125%||4.243%|
|15 Year Conv. (Conforming)||3.375%||3.571%|
|30 Home Equity (Conforming)||4.500%||4.606%|
|15 Home Equity (Conforming)||3.750%||3.922%|
Happy State Bank Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loan – Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Home Equity
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is within 30 days or less
Happy State Bank Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Happy State Bank Mortgage is offering Texas residents a chance to get their home buying on track with a dependable mortgage loan rate after lock-in. With a variety of loan types, you’re given flexible options that works with your income and financial lifestyle. Rates aren’t necessarily as competitive as other mortgage lenders out there, so I do recommend checking around at other establishments prior to locking in your full un-divided obligations towards such an event. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for you new or current home owners looking to purchase or refinance!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|