With Home Loans Today, you should expect competitive rates and extensive loan product options catered to you, the customers, with in House underwriting. From exclusive Jumbo programs to a rate match guarantee tool, this gives first time home buyers, move-up buyers, or existing home owners a chance at convenience that they deserve. With a ‘seasoned’ team of mortgage experts readily available to help you, it can be quick and easy to close your loan, especially since they do all the underwriting, processing, closing and decision making in-house.
Home Loans Today Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 15-30 days
Home Loans Today Mortgage Options:
- Fixed Rate – With a fixed rate home loan you don’t have to worry about your monthly payment changing…ever. Your mortgage rate and payment are fixed for the life of your home loan.
- ARMs – With an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), you can lower your monthly mortgage loan payment because mortgage rates for ARMs are usually lower than traditional fixed rate programs. If you plan on selling or refinancing your home in less than 10 years, then an adjustable rate mortgage loan may be right for you.
- Jumbo – Loans above the maximum loan amount established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are known as “jumbo” loans. Because jumbo loans are bought and sold on a much smaller scale, they often have a little higher interest rate than conforming, but the spread between the two varies with the economy.
- FHA – FHA home loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Although FHA mortgage rates may typically be higher than conventional mortgage loans, they offer many advantages including low down payment requirements, flexible credit guidelines as well as the ability to lend in declining markets.
- VA – A VA home loan gives veterans, members of the military or a surviving spouse of a veteran the chance to refinance up to 100% or buy a home with no money down. Usually, these types of home loans are approved fast with minimal red tape.Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, a VA loan might be the best for your financing situation. Other benefits of the VA home loan include it being offered as a fixed-rate or ARM mortgage that never includes monthly (PMI).
- USDA – USDA Loans used to be considered “farmers loans” but that is simply not the case anymore. Just about anyone looking to purchase a home outside a major metropolitan area can qualify for a USDA Loan.Some of the eligibility standards that determine if you qualify for a USDA loan for your home include what county and zip code the home resides in, your current income and credit history, as well as the number of dependents you can claim.
Because these guidelines are very specific, it is important to work with a company that has experience dealing with USDA government financing to help determine your eligibility.
- HARP – The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is available for those looking to refinance with little or no equity. The HARP program is designed to provide opportunities for homeowners who are current on their mortgage payments to take advantage of today’s low rates even if they have negative equity. Recent changes have also been announced to provide assistance to even more homeowners.Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have adopted changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes. If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced and expanded provisions of HARP.
Home Loan Today Features:
- Exclusive Jumbo Programs
- Rate Match Guarantee
- Fast Closings Available
Home Loans Today Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Home Loans Today is here to make mortgage loan – house buying a breeze with a ‘seasoned’ team of mortgage experts readily available to do all the underwriting, processing, closing and decision making in-house. From exclusive Jumbo programs to rate match guarantee tools, you’ll be able to take advantage of the most competitive of rates. Home Loans Today knows that not all eggs fit in the basket; not every one person is the same and that’s why Home Loans Today offers such a versatile selection of loan types suitable to your financial lifestyle! Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|