HomeBridge Financial offers a mixture of conventional and government-backed mortgage products with their services being along the lines of sincerely welcoming. From FHA loans for low-to-moderate income soon-to-be house owners to Jumbo Loans, HomeBridge’s product portfolio is widely versatile, meaning you can find a loan that makes sense and is fully suitable towards your lifestyle.
HomeBridge Financial In-depth Analysis:
Reiterating that HomeBridge’s mortgage loans are a “mixture of conventional and government-backed mortgage,” I mean that in perhaps the best ratio possible, 50/50. This would include FHA loans for low-to-moderate income borrowers and Jumbo mortgages for higher income borrowers out there. Loans can go from $50,000 to as high as $2 million+ which leads me to say that HomeBridge has the most suitable range of Loans out there for every home-buyer.
Whether it be wrapping up a new home-renovation or buying a new home, bundling your loans takes the fear out of borrowing. Whether it be stacks of paperworks or being sold off to another lender, HomeBridge promises consistency with their clients. In regards to HomeBridge’s reonovation loans, once you are approved, HomeBridge’s Renovation Concierge will work with you as closely as possible with what includes contractors, or builders to further meet your expectations.
If you’re considering financing a renovation on top of borrowing for a home all at once, then the Fannie Mae’s HomeStyle loan will offer you just that. Expect the utmost honesty and accountability with your next mortgage. If you have any feedback on their services whatsoever, we kindly ask that you let everyone know in the comment section below!
HomeBridge Financial Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans – Conventional, FHA, VA, Fixed and Adjustable, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, Reserve.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
HomeBridge Financial Morgage Loan Types:
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo
- Reverse Mortgage
- USDA Financing
- Second Home or Investment Properties
- FHA 203(k) and 203(h)
- VA 95% Cash Out
- FNMA HomeStyle
- HomeBridge Home Fixer
- Construction to Perm
- Energy Efficient Mortgage
- Interest Only
- Mixed Use or Commercial
- Low to Moderate Programs
- FHLMC Open Access
HomeBridge Financial Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Here’s a quick look at the documents that you’ll need to pull together.
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security card.
- Address(es) for the past two years. Borrowers who have been renting may be asked to get a letter signed by your landlord verifying that you’ve been paying rent and that you’ve paid it on time.
- Employment for the past two years. We’ll need name(s) and address of each employer along with more information on any gap in employment.
- Income for the past two years. The fastest way to do this is to provide your last two tax returns along with copies of your pay stubs from the past two months.
- All money-related assets. You will be asked to provide the last two or three months’ statements from all checking accounts, savings accounts, money market, IRA, mutual fund and brokerage (stock) accounts.
- All debts. HomeBridge will pull your credit report to reveal the information we need on credit card debt, installment loans (like student loans), car loans and your current mortgage and home equity loans if you’re refinancing.
- The Sales Contract. HomeBridge will need a copy of your original purchase agreement.
Specific situations provide additional documentation, including:
- Income from child support or alimony.
- Self-employed borrowers.
- Borrowers owning investment properties.
- Borrowers with a previous bankruptcy.
- Divorced or separated borrowers.
- Proof of VA eligibility.
HomeBridge Financial Features:
- Wide Variety of Mortgage Loan methods
- Competitive Rates
- Buy a new home – Fixed or Adjustable
- Refinance your mortgage
- Extensive educational material available on HomeBridge Online
HomeBridge Financial Fees:
- Origination fee—For processing and administering your loan
With HomeBridge Financial, you’ll be able to conveniently, and securely open a Mortgage loan from a wide range of loans suitable towards what your needs and expectations are. Now, there are a few things I must mention before closing this post: This company charges an origination fee on some of their loans and you’re not exactly able to track your application status through HomeBrige’s website and there are limited branch locations since this is an online loaner, however, you will get consistency with your rates and your lenders. It’s highly likely I’ll be considering a renovation loan from them. Again, if you have any feedback, be sure to mention it in the comment section below! Also be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for all your home-buying needs!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|