Sign up today for the to earn $150 Statement Credit after spending $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. You also get a low intro APR of 0% for the first 15 months of your account opening. 0% APR is useful for those who have debt that they have to get rid of, so check this card out if that’s something you’re looking for. Also, this card lets you earn 2% cash back on purchases made within the first 6 months of account opening. If you want to learn more about this card, keep on reading for more information!
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Summary:
- Best Feature: $150 Statement Credit
- Annual Fee: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap to the number of points you can earn, so feel free to rack them up!
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Features:
- Limited Time Offer: Earn unlimited 2% cash rewards on purchases made within 6 months of account opening, then 1.5% thereafter.
- Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
- 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
- No Annual Fee.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 13.99%, 17.99% or 23.99% variable APR.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Terms Apply.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Pros:
- Comparable bonus
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 0% Introductory period
- 2X Points back on purchases made within 6 months of account opening, then 1.5% thereafter.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Cons:
- 2X points back expire after 6 months
If you want a card that gets the job done and gives you a great bonus of $150 Statement Credit after you spend $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening, then sign up for the !With this card you also get 0% APR for 15 months and 2% cash back on purchases made within the first 6 months from account opening. Overall, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard gives comparable benefits that are great for those looking for a standard credit card. Definitely sign up for this card today if you’re interested in the bonus and benefits. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.