Find the latest Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $400 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Huntington Bank is the 5th largest bank in the state with over 1,000 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
For more Huntington Business Checking bonuses, definitely take a look at our list of Huntington Bank checking offers.
Table of Contents
Huntington Unlimited Business $400 Checking Bonus
Open your Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account today and enjoy a $400 bonus when meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $400 bonus
- Eligible account: Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it: Open a new Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- When you’ll receive it: After you have completed all the requirements, Huntington will deposit the bonus in your new account within 90 business days.
- Monthly fee: $20, See below on how to waive.
(Expires September 30, 2019)
How To Earn The $400 Bonus
- Open a new Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account by clicking “Email my Coupon” to claim the promo code.
- Make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- Account must maintain an open status for at least 90 days before it is eligible for the bonus payment.
- Unlimited Transactions
- Offset Service Fees
- Make Branch & ATM Cash Deposits
- Overdraft Protection
- Free Huntington Debit Mastercard Business card
- No Fee Link MMA or Savings
- Access To Over 1,800 ATMs
- Free Online Statements
- Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®
- Unlimited Business Checking: $20 waived monthly maintenance fee with $10,000 in combined deposit relationship balances
- The deposit must be money not previously on deposit with Huntington, including transfers from other Huntington accounts.
- Account must maintain an open status for at least 90 days before it is eligible for the bonus payment. Bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year in which you receive your bonus.
- Cash bonus does not count toward the deposit requirement. All new accounts subject to account opening approval and account conversions are not eligible.
- Offer not available in combination with any other offer.
- An Early Account Closing Fee will apply to accounts closed within 180 days of opening.
- Public Fund/Government Banking dollars and Brokers are not eligible for this offer.
- Existing business checking customers, including those with business checking accounts closed within the last six months, are not eligible for the cash bonus offer.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each business customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
What You Need to Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state ID
- External bank account number and routing number of funding account
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking Fees
- Monthly Fee: $20 per month
- Minimum Balance: $5,000 average collected checking balance
- Transaction Fee: Up to 300 free transactions, $0.50 per transaction thereafter
- Wire Transfer Fee:
- Incoming (Domestic/International): $15
- Outgoing (Domestic): $25
- Outgoing (International): $75
- Cash Deposit Fee: Up to $20,000, $0.20 fee for each $100 exceeded
- Overdraft Fee: $23 per item, maximum of 4 fees per day
- ATM Fee: $3.00 each non-Huntington ATM transaction; plus any fee charged by ATM owner
Huntington Bank 24-Hour Relief
Huntington Bank completely understands that sometimes, keeping up with your bank account can prove to be quite a hassle. That ‘s why their 24-Hour Grace® feature is designed to give you more time the next business day to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
With this simple and convenient offer, it allows you to go back in to your Huntington consumer Checking, Savings, or Money Market deposit accounts to make a deposit or transfer in order to bring your account back to positive. Banks will often hit you with an unexpected fee whenever you forget to make a deposit. That is not the case with Huntington Bank.There are no gimmicks, no hidden fees whatsoever. I recommend you call in to your local branch today to find out the details!
This $400 Huntington Business Checking Bonus is a great bonus for business owners. The business checking account makes banking incredibly simple and straightforward. Not only do you get to enjoy all the great features, but you also get a FDIC insured firm! The deposit amount is substantially less and this is a good account option for most small business needs.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, follow the link above and sign up today to earn your $500 checking bonus .
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Business Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest Huntington Unlimited Business Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|