I’m sure a good sum of you are already familiar with catchy J.G. Wentworth’s signature opera emphasizing an individual with a structured settlement and needing cash now. Their slogan “877-Cash Now,” catered towards the typical soon-to-be home owners everywhere signifies J.G. Wentworth’s priority of not only profitability but also ensuring that you’ll be in the right hands during one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. With a reasonable selection of conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and ARM loans, I wouldn’t doubt them any bit.
J.G. Wentworth Mortgage In-Depth:
J.G. Wentworth has been doing mortgage for some decades now and one thing I truly admire, especially from aged lending companies, is their ability to adapt. J.G. Wentworth has a beautiful portfolio of lending products that I almost believe to be unfathomable. You have your Conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA, ARM loans, but also your structured settlement and annuity payment services.
Whether you’re buying a new home, or refinancing and Veterans are fully welcomed with options of home loans at discounts as well! Their selection of lending products is then organized precisely to suit customer-orientation as much as possible.
Some other key aspects I want to wrap up is that they have a transparent and surprisingly low $795 loan origination fee. A lot of lenders that I’ve written about in the past year try to hide such a fee, causing a whole imbalance in the loan process. Moreover, they have an easy lending process that sways towards automated functionality, so you can push out a lock-in and closing period of less than 30 days if needed.
Now, The FICO score minimum standards are set pretty high with a minimum of 620 FICO score to get a conventional loan and 580 to get a FHA loan or 600 to get a VA loan. There are mortgage lenders out there that offer lower minimum requirements, however, this wouldn’t guarantee you any avoidance from hassles that may come your way.
J.G. Wentworth Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and ARM loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days
J.G. Wentworth Mortgage Features:
- J.G. Wentworth offers your pick of conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and ARM loans
- Easy automated lending process
- Ability to use alternative credit scoring for government backed loans
- FICO score minimums: FHA loans – 580; VA loans – 600; conventional loans – 620
- Loan origination fee: $795
J.G. Wentworth Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
J.G. Wentworth offers you a wide selection of lending products that even crosses the realms of Structured settlement and annuity payment services. Whether it be your conventional, or jumbo, FHA, or VA, J.G. WentWorth takes variety in home lending to another level, and they charge a low origination fee of $795. Not only that, but they’re well-appraised for their tech-savvy implications. This makes loan processing so much more efficient meaning you can lock-in a loan in less than 30 days! If you’re interested, try their prequalification service today! Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|