JSC Federal Credit Union offers a fair share of Mortgage options for you at what could be reasonable rates. Whether it be your first mortgage, or your next refinancing, home equity or home improvement, JSC offers you the full suite of conventional, FHA, ARMs, and Jumbo loans at no origination fee attached. The only items you will be responsible to pay for are the down payment and recurring costs which are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, HOA dues and prepaid per diem interest.
JSC Federal Credit Union Mortgage Summary:/span>
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and ARM loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 30 days
JSC Federal Credit Union Mortgage Features:
- No Origination Fees
- 30 Day Rate Lock Period
- Loan amounts from $75,000 to $424,100 for Conventional; excess of $424,100 for Jumbo
- Maximum Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) 95%
- Terms 10, 15, 20 and 30 years
JSC Federal Credit Union Mortgage Process
To help make the process easier to understand we have laid out some basic steps involved in purchasing or refinancing your home.
- Application, their online application makes it easy to apply. Once you have submitted your application it is reviewed by one of their Mortgage Loan Officers who will help you through the transaction.
- Loan Estimate, once you have a property your loan officer will provide you with a loan estimate, this will show you an estimate of what fees may be charged to process or close your loan.
- Documents needed, your loan officer will provide you with a list of documents that will be needed to process your loan.
- Processing, your file will be transferred to the processing department where an experienced processor will prepare your file for the underwriting stage.
- Underwriting, the underwriter makes sure that all loan requirements are met. If any additional documentation is needed your loan officer or processor will notify you.
- Closing, at the title company you will be presented with your final closing documents for signature. An experienced closer will walk your through each document and answer any questions you might have.
JSC Federal Credit Union’s Mortgage Services expand to a variety of loan products including Conventional, ARMs, FHA, and VA loans, for new home buyers or individuals that want to refinance or work on a new home equity/home renovation project. Now, they do promise no origination fees attached, so I’m assuming that they’ll gather larger fees elsewhere; underwriting, appraisal, processing, etc. Note that the total amount paid by JSC FCU and the seller cannot exceed 3% of the total amount financed based on a 95% loan-to-value ratio. Wrapping up this post, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|