Current residents of Los Angeles, California, can participate in a $50 refer-a-friend bonus from LAPD Federal Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, make sure you register for the ReferLive Program. Once you have done so, make sure your friend opens a new account and meet the following requirements: Complete one (1) or more direct deposits or ACH credits of $250 or more per month AND Enroll in e-Statements and e-Disclosures.
Once your friend has met the above requirements, both of you will earn a generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will get to enjoy all the great features that the new account has to offer. If you are interested in some extra pocket change while being able to help a friend out, then I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
LAPD FCU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $100
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is required, $250+
- Additional Requirements: Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- E-Benefit: $2.99/month, if qualifications aren’t met
- Free Checking with DD: $4.99/month, if qualifications aren’t met
- Performance Checking: $6.99/month, if qualifications aren’t met
- Early Termination Fee: None
LAPD FCU $50 Requirements:
- Open a new Checking Account
- Refer your friend, give LAPD FCU a call or visit in-branch when you want to make new referals
- Have your referred friend open a checking account utilizing your referral
- You will both receive the bonus once all the requirements are met
LAPD FCU Fine Print:
- Referrer and referee must be 18 or older.
- Membership charter includes active and retired, sworn and civilian employees who work within the local police protection industry in Los Angeles County and their immediate families.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Reward Card after completing all requirements of this offer.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Los Angeles Police Department Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull when opening a LAPD account, and if you can fund a checking account using a credit card!
Are you currently on the lookout for a generous bonus? How would you like to earn a bonus just for pointing a friend in the right direction? If so, the definitely check out the promotion LAPD Federal Credit Union is offering! Simply have your friend or family member meet the requirements and you will both earn a generous bonus. Additionally, your friend will get to be a part of a bank that caters to the need of their trusted clients and better the law enforcement community and their families! However, if you are not interested, then head on over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|