McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union is now offering a 1.30% APY Rate for their Ascend Account for a limited time! The account requires a minimum balance of $5,000 for customers to be able to qualify and earn interest. Take advantage of this great offer and enjoy the benefits of no monthly fees, guaranteed rates through December 31, 2018, and not activity requirements or stipulations! Hurry and act on this great offer and be able to enjoy the many features the account has to offer!
Eligibility: Membership in McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through a membership in VOICE Foundation (one-time donation of $10) and is also open to employees of McGraw-Hill Companies in New York City and over 120 other Select Employer Groups. View more details at the Individual Membership Application
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Ascend Account
- Rate: 1.30% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee, however:
- If account is closed within 6 months of account opening, a $25 fee will be assessed.
- If your monthly balance drops below $5,000, a $25 fee will be assessed.
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Savings Requirements:
- Rates shown require new money that has not been on deposit with McGraw-Hill FCU for more than 30 days.
- Funds must be deposited with the credit union between 03/01/2017 and 12/31/2018 to earn promotional rate.
- $5,000 minimum balance in the Ascend Account to earn interest.
- APY rates differs depending on account balance:
|$5,000 – $19,999.99||1.00%|
|$20,000 – $74,999.99||1.10%|
|$75,000 and over||1.30%|
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Savings Fine Print:
- Maximum deposit of $500,000.
- Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly. The amount of interest earned is based on the daily balances in the account. Fees could reduce earnings on this account.
- On 01/01/2019, rates will be converted to the traditional Money Market tiered rate structure. Current Money Market yields as of 11/01/2017: Tier 1 – $0 – $4,999.99 (0.05%), Tier 2 – $5,000 -$24,999.99 (0.10%), Tier 3 – $25,000-$99,999.99 (0.15%), Tier 4 – $100,000 – $249,999.99 (0.35%), Tier 5 – $250,000 or more (0.50%)
- Account requires credit union membership with at least $5 in the share savings account.
If you’re currently interested in a Savings Account with a high APY Rate of 1.30%, then check out McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union and enjoy the benefits of the account features including no monthly fees, no direct deposit requirement, and interest compounded daily. There are only a few requirements needed for customers to qualify! However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|