Mortgage Capital Associates may very well be one of the pioneers in the web-based lending industry and with 35 operating states, they promise to deliver aggressive rates and lesser fees without sacrificing customer service.
They continually prove to have the most tamed low interest rates and fees in the market and since they are licensed FHA and Fannie Mae approved lenders, they have the status to do so. From the get-go, the whole lending process emphasizes on efficient and cost-effective approaches for their clients.
Mortgage Capital Associates In-depth Analysis:
Mortgage Capital Associates has a variety of loan types from conventional to jumbo, FHA to VA, you’ll be able to find a loan that suits your lifestyle! Whether you have low-to-moderate income or you consider yourself more affluent and need the extra stretch with your loan, Mortgage Capital Associates is there to help you. Again, a suitable range of loans for home-buyers is one of my key criterias in deciding whether a mortgage inc. is sustainable for their consumers and Mortgage Capital Associates provides just that with a great mixture in conventional and government-backed loans!
As I approach Mortgage Capital Associates main-loan page, one thing I surely like is that they list out all the rates and APR on each of their available loan types, providing the utmost transparency that I absolutely respect. The rates are updated frequently and just by clicking “Get Your Rate” on the top right-hand corner, you’ll be able to utilize their pre-qualification functions and get a viable rate based on your income, credit score, property type, market value on the house, etc.
All-in-all, their webpage is intricately adhering to customer needs and provides efficiency within the loan process, so get pre-qualified today and get a loan for your new or refinanced housing!
Mortgage Capital Associates Breakdown
|30 Year Fixed||4.000%||4.031%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.250%||3.289%|
|5/1 ARM||3.500 %||3.564 %|
|7/1 ARM||3.750 %||3.829 %|
|10/1 ARM||3.875 %||3.925 %|
Mortgage Capital Associates Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans – Conforming, High-Balance Conforming, Jumbo, FHA, VA
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
Mortgage Capital Associates Basic Requirements:
Here’s a quick look at the documents that you’ll need to pull together.
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security card.
- Address(es) for the past two years. Borrowers who have been renting may be asked to get a letter signed by your landlord verifying that you’ve been paying rent and that you’ve paid it on time.
- Employment for the past two years. We’ll need name(s) and address of each employer along with more information on any gap in employment.
- Income for the past two years. The fastest way to do this is to provide your last two tax returns along with copies of your pay stubs from the past two months.
- All money-related assets. You will be asked to provide the last two or three months’ statements from all checking accounts, savings accounts, money market, IRA, mutual fund and brokerage (stock) accounts.
- All debts. Mortgage Capital will pull your credit report to reveal the information we need on credit card debt, installment loans (like student loans), car loans and your current mortgage and home equity loans if you’re refinancing.
- The Sales Contract. Mortgage Capital will need a copy of your original purchase agreement.
Specific situations provide additional documentation, including:
- Income from child support or alimony.
- Self-employed borrowers.
- Borrowers owning investment properties.
- Borrowers with a previous bankruptcy.
- Divorced or separated borrowers.
- Proof of VA eligibility.
Mortgage Capital Associates offers a variety of loan types, from conventional to government backed loans, and the reason why this is necessary is because not everybody is the same when it comes to mortgage. Diversification will help homeowners get a loan they’re most comfortable with and with Mortgage Capital, you should expect such to apply since there’s the utmost transparency in what they’re offering you. Get the edge you want with Mortgage Capital’s mortgage tools, educational materials, and so much more! Also be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates for all your home-buying needs!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|