Nationwide Bank is offering residents a generous 1.15% APY for their Checking Account. For their new checking account, you must have an opening deposit of at least $10,000. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to enjoy both the rates as well as great account features that will make banking a completely hassle free process. Additionally, the new rate from Nationwide Bank ranks much higher than the rates of Nationwide Bank’s Online Savings Account (0.30% APY) and Money Market Account (0.75% APY on $100k+). If you are interested in a new online banking experience, be sure to apply as soon as you can!
Nationwide Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Rate: 1.15% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with $10,000 minimum funding requirement.
- Monthly Account Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Nationwide Bank Account Features:
- $10,000 minimum to earn APY rate
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Online banking
- Online personal finance management tool.
- Mobile app for 24/7 banking wherever you are – including mobile deposit, person-to-person payment, touch ID1 and instant balance features.
- Link to a Nationwide savings or money market account to cover overdrafts on your checking account.
- Layered security protocol.
- FDIC insurance. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000.
Some people may be concerned about how long the rate from Nationwide bank can be maintained based of the company’s rate history. However, I wouldn’t let that detract you from the amazing rate currently available through Nationwide Bank! For a limited time, all you would need to do is meet the deposit requirements and you could be enjoying the account to its fullest potential. Additionally, you will have access to a plethora of account features as well as great customer service. However, if you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as the rate could change anytime. However, if not, then be sure to check out all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|