is offering an opportunity to earn $150 bonus when you become a member and open a qualifying checking account by July 31, 2017. To earn the bonus, all you need to do is set up a direct deposit of at least $500 within 90 days of account opening and use promo code: SUMMER17 when opening your account. Then the bonus is yours within 8 weeks! It’s that easy! If you are interested in what Navy Federal Credit Union has to offer then make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: Membership is open to DoD and Coast Guard personnel, including Active Duty, retired, reserve, National Guard, DoD civilians and contractors, as well as immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) of current members and those who are eligible for membership.
|Cornerstone Bank Get up to $350 bonus when you open a new Checking and Money Market Account using promotional code 4Q-350 and setting up direct deposit, online bill pay and have $10K opening balance and maintain the balance for 6 months from the date of deposit. Apply Now—Cornerstone Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Navy FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: Nationwide ()
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $250 (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: If the DDNP stops within one year they reserve the right to reclaim the bonus
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Navy Federal Checking Requirements:
- Become a new NFCU member and open a checking account with the promotional code SUMMER17 and receive a bonus of $150 when you complete the following requirements:
- Receive a Direct Deposit of Net Pay of $500+ within 90 days of account opening.
- Once requirement has been met, allow up to eight weeks for the $150 to be posted to your primary checking account.
Navy Federal Bonus Fine Print:
- A minimum Direct Deposit of Net Pay (DDNP) of $500 must be posted to your new checking account within 90 days of account opening in order to be eligible for bonus. DDNP consists of an electronic deposit of wages, pension and/or social security benefits.
- Any allotments or other transfers of funds, including Mobile/Scan Deposits and/or ATM deposits, are not considered DDNP and do not qualify.
- Limit one per member.
- Recipient is solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of the acceptance of this incentive.
- Checking account must be opened between 6/26/2017 and 7/31/2017 in order to be eligible for bonus.
- Offer can expire anytime without prior notice.
bonus is offered to those who are serving the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, military Delayed Enlistment Program (DEP) Personnel, DoD civilians, and their families. If you qualify, hurry in today and get started on your bonus. Let us know your experience with this credit union by commenting below. If you are not interested or looking for more options, see our complete list of for all your banking needs!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|